Sunday, February 15, 2009

Juicy Couture necklace review


I recently purchased the Juicy Couture engraved cubic zirconia necklace ($36) from Nordstrom.com. Over all to me the necklace is of good quality. The box that the necklace comes in is very adorable and is made of a brown leather looking material with gold writting. The interior is lined with pink terrycloth. The only problem is that the engravement of their trademark crown on the heart is noticably off center, which makes the necklace as a whole look cheap and poorly constructed. I shall be returning the necklace in exchange for M.A.C. makeup. I would only recomend this product if you are able to purchase it directly from a store that way you can see any imperfections in person before buying it. The whole experience is kind of disapointing because I have had my eye on the Juicy Couture daydreamer purse for a while now, but I will no longer be purchasing their products unless I can see them in person first.

-jessica.marie

No comments:

Post a Comment