Friday, February 13, 2009

Nordstrom not prepared for Hello Kitty

I received most of my M.A.C. for Hello Kitty order from Nordstrom on Thursday the 12th. The shipment was very speedy and I received it about two days after it had been shipped. The only thing that still has to be shipped is the lipstick in Cute-ster. I have received two emails saying that my order has been cancelled because they no longer have the color available. Finding this ridiculus since i pre-ordered all of my stuff, I contacted them and found out that my item is being shipped from one of their full-line stores because the warehouse never received it. This means that my credit card is still being charged. I shall be receiving the final shipment of my order on Monday the 16th.

-jessica.marie

Nordstrom's made me very angry. First, I pre-ordered my Hello Kitty makeup a long time ago. I received my Mimmy lipglass and makeup brushes but my Tahitian Sand, Cute-ster and Popster was backordered. Then they decided to tell me that my order had been cancelled. So I contacted Nordstrom's because I thought it was stupid. They proceeded to tell me that MAC had my makeup and i had to go through them to get it. It was very frustrating, and I think they should have been more prepared for this. Now, I am waiting on those three items, and I am very excited to get all of it.

-jessica.renae-

If you pre-ordered Hello Kitty from Nordstrom and have received an email saying your order is not being shipped make sure you CONTACT NORDSTROM BEFORE ORDERING FROM ANOTHER SITE.


No comments:

Post a Comment